Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Wednesday, May 11, 2022

FENWICK ONTARIO HAS A BEAUTIFUL TULIP FARM

 A day out to the Niagara area, brought my daughter and me to a beautiful tulip farm.

Pick your own tulips.

10 included with the price of the admission ticket.

Seeing the field of tulips was the next best thing to being in Holland.


Love the purple ones.



The bike sent to the owner from a friend in Holland made a nice prop for pictures.

We went on May 7 which is the anniversary of the liberation of Holland during World War Two.

May 7, 1945 the Canadians went into Holland amongst cheers and celebrations from the people there.

Getting home I put my tulips in water.



A fun day out with a daughter.

#fenwickontario#tulippickfarmfenwickontario#tulippickfarm#bikefromholland#liberationofhollandmay71945#pinktulips#purpletulips#pickingyourowntulips#whitetulips#picking10forthepriceoftheticket#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment