Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Sunday, May 23, 2021

THE MORNING QUIET-THE BEST TIME OF THE DAY

 I love the quiet of early morning. 

Sunday is a good day to keep the radio off and no early morning TV shows.

Listening to the birds. The traffic.

My walk was at 730am. Not many people around or even cars.

When travelling Adolph and I would always head out early.

A beach walk uncrowded was so enjoyable.

To be lost in thoughts or just paying attention to the environment. No ear plugs with music blasting on my walk.

Being outside with nature alone is very peaceful.

I miss being socially connected but now in the morning quiet.

#morningquiet#earlymorningwalk#beingonewithmyself#learningtobestillandconnectwithself#noneedtohavenoiseallaroundme#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment