Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Wednesday, May 5, 2021

A COLOURFUL WALK AROUND THE NEIGHBOURHOOD

 I like to walk.

I like to take photographs.

So rather than a power walk, I took my camera and did a slow walk to capture some spring pictures.

Starting with my garden.
Fences and trees.
The dandelion always makes it way into gardens.
A cluster of daffodils.
If course I always find purple flowers.

Always fields of dandelions.



White, white and more white.
Wood and purple flowers.
By the Wave Pool.
Apparently we should leave the dandelions as they help the bees. With no pesticides on fields or roads anymore we have lots of dandelions.
Not bad for a little jaunt around my hood, eh?
#takingphotos#flowersinthespring#tulips#dandelions#whitefloweringtrees#findinginterestingphotosinthehood#takingtimetoseetheflowers#what'sinyourneighbourghood#reflectiviethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro


No comments:

Post a Comment