Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Wednesday, May 26, 2021

SPRING AND ITS COLOURFUL GLORY

 I have photographed so many flowering trees and flowers over the years.

Here are some from 2016.







So reviewing my photo files, I tried to find some different ones.



I see these flowers annually so did not photograph again.


Flowers attract butterflies.




2019




2020



2021- What would Canada be like without dandelions? No spraying so they grow prolifically everywhere now! 

What does your area look like? What colour lights up your world?

#springandcolour#tulips#springtrees#pinktreesinthespring#wildflowersinthespring#gardensfullofcolour#lovingthespringcolours#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro#lovingtheoutdoors

No comments:

Post a Comment