Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Wednesday, May 5, 2021

CRAFTING THROUGH COVID- BUSY HANDS HELP THE MIND

 Anyone who knows me well knows I love to craft.

Knitting.

Crocheting.

Interesting collages.

Of course photography.

So during the last few months I have been using up misc wool and made several projects.

I usually like to finish in rough then sew ends and complete in one pile. Yesterday the pile was completed.


3 afghans

1 white baby carriage blanket

10 hats

5 scarves

3 completed hat and scarf sets from the above

Busy hands help the mind. Rather than sitting and just looking out the window or watching TV.

What have you been doing to keep your mind sane?

#kintting#crocheting#craftshelpthesoul#whattodotokeepthemindwell#makinghats#makingscarves#makingblankets#afghanblankets#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro


No comments:

Post a Comment