Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Saturday, May 22, 2021

MAY REFLECTIONS ON EVERYTHING

 We are getting there with the COVID vaccine rollout. Even my grandchildren are booked.

I get that everyone has had enough of this pandemic. But let's not trip before we reach the end.

Wave 3 is flattening a little. And no one wants a Wave 4. 

I see people saying if so and so can do that like golf then I can do this or that. No follow the rules.

I am finding being outside has given me some new energy. Just being outside helps.

There is a major construction in the filed beside me so I can also watch the trucks come and go.

And clean tons of dust from outside tables and my car. LOL

I am starting to look at some short little day trips somewhere safe and with the rules.

I have a stack of books for summer reading. Another stack of magazines. 

I keep pen and paper handy for ideas, reflections and thoughts. 

For me it is so hard to believe that Adolph has been gone almost a year. I miss him every day.

So many memories have surfaced.

My grief is going to a different level. He would want me to live. He would want me to enjoy my life. He was thankful for my love and support. 

So I can live and do things and miss him every day. I can be happy and sad. I am still looking for the happy. He would want it for me.

Maybe I can readjust my bucket list!

#mayreflections#livingthroughgrief#missingAdolpheveryday#learningtolivewithouthim#continuingtotrytofindhappy#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment