Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Wednesday, May 5, 2021

CINCO DE MAYO- LOVE MEXICO

 Oh memories of travel.

I have been fortunate to visit Mexico several times.

Mostly the Cancun area. But love the ruins there. So much rich history and culture.

What can I say about the people!

Wonderful. Welcoming. Hard workers.

On my bucket list to go back some day. I would like to visit more Mayan archeological sites in the country.

Mexico City would be a wonderful place to visit too.

Makes me want to pull out the travel albums and revisit those happy memories.

#mexico#cincodemayo#travellinginmexico#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro



No comments:

Post a Comment