Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Monday, May 10, 2021

MAY-A MONTH TO FINISH PROJECTS

 So I finally finished my Native Studies online course from the University of Alberta.

Craft projects finished.

Working on the backyard jungle a little at a time. And believe me it is a jungle. And it is work. Not much pleasure from it.

Spring seems to put a spring in my step. Some renewed energy to get things done.

Working on writing my memories of events and travels. 

Of course  a pile of books waiting for nicer warm weather so I can sit outside and read them. For some reason down energy induces outdoor reading. Get some sunshine in the back or sit in my quiet corner in the shade in the front.

It seems the COVID lockdown will continue so a good thing to concentrate on the home front.

How about you? What puts a spring in your step?

#mayprojectstofinish#craftprojects#outdoorwork#waitingtoreadoutsidetogetsomesunshine#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro


No comments:

Post a Comment