Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Thursday, May 13, 2021

GARDENING THROUGH MAY

 Finally with some warmer days I have the desire to be in the garden.

Edged my front garden that needed it. It will be easier to cut the grass plus it actually looks good.

The tulips are in full bloom. I love tulips.



I remember the Tulip Festival in Ottawa Adolph and I visited in 2011. Maybe I can put it on my bucket list and visit again someday.

Meanwhile staying home and cleaning up the place. Being outside does help with the mood. Fresh air, sunshine and an afternoon sitting in the sun. 

So maybe I will take my camera again and peruse the neighbourhood for more flower pics or not. Sitting on my back porch with a book is enticing too!

What about you! How are you enjoying May!!

#maygardening#mayprojects#tulips#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment