Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Monday, May 3, 2021

HOPE MAY WILL BRING MORE THAN FLOWERS

 Covid fatigue prevails.

We are all tired.

But when I see people around the world fighting to get through this pandemic, hope is with us.

So May begins. The Spring season in full swing. So being outside and well smelling the flowers will keep us going. Unless you have seasonal allergies.

I look forward to being with people again. I look forward to the world beginning its new normal.

May is my favourite month. For several reasons.

So hope is the buzz word.

What are you hoping for this month?





Hope! Never give up on hope.

#hope#covidfatigue#gettingthroughthistogether#springflowers#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment