Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Friday, September 20, 2019

THE LAST TIMES CAN BRING SADNESS AND GRIEF

Life moves on. So sometimes without knowing it, it is the last time you will do something.
It could be the last time you will see someone.
For me, I remember the last dance I had with my husband. We were at a community dinner/dance. The photographer there actually took a picture of us. It was the last dance on a dance floor together. I miss dancing with my husband. We had so many years of fun dancing at events.
Family get togethers may have a last time with all the people.
Leaving a house, a job, a community may be the last time you see those people, shop at that store, go around that neighbourhood.
So can things be changed?? Not really. But can the moment be enjoyed? You bet!! Take pictures of it. Embrace it. Don't act bored with family- especially encouraging teenagers to enjoy it!!
It is hard to know when it will be the last time. So at every event act as if this could be the last time and value it.
Do you have memories of last times with someone? Do you try to embrace the moment? Do you have regrets about last times with someone? Do you wish you had embraced the moment more?
#lasttimesbringgriefandsadness#embracingthemoment#knowingitmaybethelasttimetogether#photographskeepmemoriesalive#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro#gettingteenagerstoenjoythemoment

No comments:

Post a Comment