Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Thursday, September 12, 2019

FAVOURITE SPRING AND SUMMER IMAGES 2019

Every year brings an array of photo opportunities. So what did the summer and spring bring?
I was not able to travel too far from home. However, there are some favourite images captured.




Those early beautiful spring flowers and trees.






Artifacts from the local Archives warehouse at the Town. Attended Doors Open Richmond Hill and discovered some new town facilities.

 The Heritage Centre.
 Presbyterian Church.

 The windows that adorn the church.

 The Manse for St. Mary's Anglican.
 The Old part of St. Mary's.
Stained glass windows are so beautiful

 My trip to Niagara on the Lake with my daughter.
 The grape vines in spring bloom.
 Pink images.
 Love those sayings.
 A salute to spring.
 Beds and beds of tulips in the town.
Cups and saucers.



Embracing construction on Yonge Street as the VIVA YRT is ongoing. Yeah right! Lots of noise and detours galore!!



Newmarket Quilt Show in April.




Quilts by The Creek at Black Creek Pioneer Village in July. A favourite annual event of mine!!

 Books read.
 My cozy outdoor corner.
Visiting butterflies on my flowers.




Oh the EX and being on Lake Ontario.

Yes my weights- my best friends when I walk.
So how about you? What are your favourite images of our spring and summer??
#photoimagesofspringandsummer2019#takinglotsofpictures#richmondhillphotos#quiltshows#flowers#butterfliesinmygarden#makingthemostofsmallevents#gettingaroundtown#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment