Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Thursday, September 12, 2019

SEPTEMBER IN FULL SWING

I am proud of myself. The activities are up and running. Back to meetings. The social connections are so important. I have reconnected with several people in my life.
The organizing is ongoing. The decluttering is ongoing. The garden cleanup is ongoing.
Piano a piano. A little at a time.
Honestly I do not have the energy to go at it hours and hours non-stop. So those small moments do see results. An activity requiring lots of energy then followed by a slower one seems to work.
As I have  written previously, some things are just boring. So doing a little helps to get those boring jobs done over time.
Cleaning a big house and garden is just work. The pleasure is not there.
So trying to find ways to get the boring stuff done so I can return to the creative is ongoing too.
I understand why some people just let stuff go.
The Fall with its cooler weather does give that renewed energy to activities.
So I am in full swing trying to make the days count. Trying to be productive. Slowly.
How about you? How is your September going? Are you enjoying the cooler weather?
#septemberactivities#gettingthosejobsdone#tryingtobeproductive#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro#pianoapiano#alittleatatimegetsthingsdone#gettingthoseboringactivitiesdone

No comments:

Post a Comment