Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Friday, September 27, 2019

CLIMATE CHANGE FOR ALL

Watching the march in Toronto for Climate Change makes me smile. To see so many care about the earth is a good thing.
Everyone can play their part.
For me trying to reduce my carbon footprint.
My garden has many wild species of flowers so can be home to the birds and butterflies.
I try to recycle whatever I can. I find new homes for items no longer needed.
I walk as often as I can.
I try to use more natural products.
I will support the measures to reduce plastic in our environment.
I am not marching today but I am with everyone who is trying to make a difference for climate change action.
Remember to encourage tree planting everywhere. If not a tree then a bush or a flower.
#climatechang#reduceourcarbonfootprint#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment