Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Sunday, September 8, 2019

NANA SAYS THE BEST THING ABOUT BEING A GRANDPARENT IS JUST HAVING GRANDCHILDREN IN MY LIFE



Okay. It is Grandparents Day. There is a day for everything.
Just having these people, all six in my life brings me joy.
Six different personalities.
Six different ages.
Six bundles of joy.
Six ways to get under Nana's skin. Yes they test me. Sometimes taunt me.
Six ways to get into my heart.
From 14 to almost 4, and in between, I love them.
I am just glad they added members to my family group.
So it is my day as a grandparent.
But everyday is their day. I hope all the best for their futures.
But mostly I just want them to be fine, caring and loving human beings.
They are the flowers in my garden.
#grandparents#mysix#beingagrandparentbringsjoy#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro#sixbundlesofjoy

1 comment:

  1. And they all love their Nana & Papa lots! Happy Grandparents' Day to the bestest! xo

    ReplyDelete