Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Thursday, September 26, 2019

THANKFUL FOR YEARS OF DANCING

Due to health issues, my husband and I do not dance together anymore.
We loved to dance. We took dance lessons in our youth so knew a variety of steps.
We would whirl around the dance floor. To Italian music, polka, waltz, slow, fast- you name it.
Dancing was so much fun.
A couple of years ago at a dinner/dance a photographer for the club captured us in a photo. It was the last time we danced together.
I photocopied that picture. It is a treasure of mine.
So rather than lament about not being able to dance together. I am thankful for the years we could dance together.
#dancing#yearsofdancingtogether#thelastdance#rememberingthegoodtimes#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment