Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Monday, September 2, 2019

SURE I WALK WITH TWO TIM HORTONS COFFEE IN MY HANDS

Most of you know I power walk with two pound weights in each hand.
I actually have been walking this way for years off and on when I have a regimen to walk every day.



So this is how weights look. There are two Tim Hortons cups.

They do not look the same.

Well yesterday as I was walking down the hill from the Library, an acquaintance in the neighbourhood and actually the wife of a second or third cousin of my husband stopped me.
I see you carrying Tim Hortons in your hands all the time said she.
I showed her my weights as I was a little confused that someone would think a person would go on a exercise walk with coffee in both hands.
No I saw you carrying coffee said she.
No I use these weights and showed her again.
What I found interesting was the fact she argued with me about carrying coffee.
Okay some people see what they want in life!!
So be careful about what you assume about others. What you think you see may not be what you really see!! Or what is!!
And some people are not the brightest stars in the sky!!
#timhortons#2poundweights#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro#powerwalking#coffeeinmyhands#walkingisgoodexercise#don'tassumethingsaboutothers

No comments:

Post a Comment