Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Sunday, September 1, 2019

SEPTEMBER IS HERE, ARE YOU READY??

Goodbye August. Even though summer is still here, September brings the feeling of Fall. The time to clean, go back to school, preserve fruit and veggies, clean the garden. The start of the Fall frenzy as I like to call it.
My day was a good one. 7 bags of tomatoes in the freezer. Mopped the main floor and two upstairs bathrooms, stocked up on Orange Crush and jarred peaches for Adolph, planning for the month and taking time to read all my messages. And all my other duties that come daily.
The cooler air does bring some renewed energy. Even on my morning walk there was a skip in my step.
I am not going back to school but I feel like I should be getting ready for something.
so September is here. I am ready, are you?
#september#septemberacitivities#gettingreadyforthefall#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro#fallcleaning

No comments:

Post a Comment