Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Friday, September 20, 2019

RECYCLING SOME FORMER POSTS

Recycling comes in many shapes. Reading some of almost 3000 posts, I realized some of my better work may be behind me. So I have started to recycle some of those posts.
The themes are there and important messages. I could just rewrite them as if they are new today but why not share the old ones.
Sometimes I surprise myself with my words of wisdom.
There are days when I try to come up with something to post that I am blank. So looking at old posts and pictures used gives me some encouragement.
I struggle now with trying to write every day. It seemed easier when I was working. I would wash, get my coffee, blog, get dressed, go to work.
My morning routine has changed. So I don't always get to my computer until later in the morning.
I have time to read emails, twitter and instagram so maybe I should post first then read that stuff.
Or read a book.
So a time for review and reposting will be my new norm too.
Use the old. Write the new.
I actually need to go out and about taking some new pictures. I find I am relying on my older pictures and years more and more. So get going with the camera for new photos may help too.
How about you? What are you recycling? Do you find that your best may be behind you??
#recycleoldposts#newandold#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro#usingoldphotos#newmorningroutines#picturesformyblog#beingcreativewithphotography#usingoldideas

No comments:

Post a Comment