Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Tuesday, April 30, 2019

CONSTRUCTION MAKES FOR INTERESTING PHOTOS

With all the construction in Richmond Hill and area, thought a few photos of the equipment and site was warranted.
 A roller.

A packer.

A Backhoe.

 Of course I took these pictures early on a Saturday morning so I would not be in the way of the workers. Spoke to Adolph about the machines. He looked at me as if everyone knows what they are. Well I did not know the name of them.




Adolph explained that one machine is to put the stone and the other is to pack the stone. Otherwise if it is not packed it will just settle. There could be more images to capture at another time. I just found these materials interesting to photograph.
#constructionsite#yongestreetvivaconstrution#yongeandmajormackenzie#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro#constructionmaterial#shapesofconstruction#richmondhillconstructionsite#earlymorningconsructionpictures


No comments:

Post a Comment