Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Wednesday, April 10, 2019

NANA SAYS I WORE PINK, DID YOU?

Wearing pink for anti-bullying is a good thing for all ages. Looked seeing the support from everyone and everywhere to wear pink today.
There has always been bullying throughout history. It has often lead to death for the bullied. It can be racist in nature. To bully someone for any reason is wrong.
To have children speak the language of pink. To have awareness of what it means will last a lifetime for them.
Well I work my pink spring coat and froze my buns. It was a cold day but I wanted to show some solidarity for the cause.
#standuptobullies#wearpinkonpinkday#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro#childrenstanduptobulliesbywearingpink#don'tbeabully

No comments:

Post a Comment