Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Wednesday, April 24, 2019

DIVERSITY IN WHAT WE DO

Being diverse. Trying new things. Challenges that are incongruous. Integrating two different concepts. Just being able to try new avenues and make it work.
Most of you know I love to take pictures and have posted many over the years. Always trying to find ways to sell them. Years ago I made photo cards and have sold a few.
So recently I submitted several to a photo site and many were accepted. Yeah.
Retirement has made me think about how to use all my interests and resources at hand.
So love of history. Joined a historical society and was accepted to the local Council's Heritage Committee. Hoping to use my love of history and interest in local affairs to my advantage.
I can see how I can use the information in my genealogy interests and local history writing.
So not putting all my eggs in one basket, more can be accomplished with the resources I have found and can use.
Fitness- love walking, using weights and trying to find other way to get exercise.
Cooking and market visits. Well I have the cookbook notes of a gggrandmother and hope to write about some Canadian recipes on this blog as well as writing about her.
So diversity is not just about cultural differences but our own diversity of interests.
#diversity#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro#manyinterestsmakelifeinteresting#photographyisaninterestofmine#marketingmyphotos#tryingnewchallenges#loveofhistorymakeslifeinteresting

No comments:

Post a Comment