Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Tuesday, April 23, 2019

APRIL SHOWERS BRING MAY FLOWERS AND LOTS OF EXTRA WATER

To all the flood victims coast to coast, my heart goes out to you. Our home is our sanctuary. No one wants it to be damaged. I get water in some parts of my basement and it is bad enough. I could not imagine my home flooded or damaged so badly. Losing precious stuff.
April the month of spring but the winter runoff.
So looking forward to May flowers but still want to enjoy April and all it brings to my life.
A couple of birthdays. Easter. Family getting together. Just being outside without boots and coats.
Having the door open letting in some fresh air.
More sunshine. Going for my power walks.
So gentle April showers bring it on.
#aprilshowers#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro#floodvictimshaveittough#damagetoourhomesishard#here'stoallwhoaresufferingfromwaterdamage

No comments:

Post a Comment