Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Sunday, March 31, 2019

MARCH OUT LIKE A LION- MORE SNOW IN THE GTA

Rain yesterday that always give me heartache with my leak in the back basement.  But to wake up to snow. Yuk!!
Back yard!
Front yard. Road already plowed!
My poor JEEP! Or as I call her! My little pony! Why? Comes from a scene in the movie- Romancing the Stone!!

My flower pots waiting to have some spring flowers.
Oh well, have lemons make lemonade. Have more snow take more winter photos!
#springwasfooled#morewintersnow#thegtahasmoresnow#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro#mypoorJeep#Icallhermylittlepony

No comments:

Post a Comment