Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Friday, March 1, 2019

MARCH-IN LIKE A LION

March is the hopeful month. We are aiming towards Spring. It can be precarious. Warm. Cold. Snow. No snow. Winter is never over until it is over. Look at the snowy blast last year in April. I don't mind another month to be indoors. With projects and writing and personal responsibilities, more can be accomplished. Once the warmer weather really comes then outdoor work begins with a vengeance. I like the idea though that more of winter is behind us than ahead of us. There was some snow but my snow shoveling was not overwhelming. So far not snowed in like last year and the band of snow two feet wide and two feet high. Rather scary especially when it is necessary to be able to drive my car. So what will March bring. Hopefully some time to get things done. Time with family. No birthday celebrations to prepare so maybe a lunch or dinner with friends. How about you? What do you have planned? Tell me your thoughts.
#marchinlikealion#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#gettingprojectsdonebeforeoutdoorworkbegins#workingonpersonalstuff#beingsupportivetofamiy#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment