Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Sunday, March 24, 2019

I FOUND THE FIRST SPRING FLOWER

So walking around my garden today and checking and checking as well as picking up garbage that has blown on my lawn, I found it. The little tops of the snowdrops poking their head through the ground. Yes along with robins singing, a spring bulb seeing light really means Spring is here. Never ceases to amaze me how nature takes care of life. Spring follows winter. A time for rebirth. Spring is the hopeful season. What will the weather be? Can we be outdoors alot? Is it time to bring out the patio furniture? Where is that summer reading pile of books? Oh yes there is garden cleanup. But being outside is always a welcome joy!!
#spring#thespringbulbsareemerging#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#snowdropsinthegarden#barbaradimambro#springfollowswinter#ohthosespringbulbs

No comments:

Post a Comment