Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Saturday, December 15, 2018

SAVING MONEY SHOPPING EARLY FOR CHRISTMAS

Shopping over the Fall is a good idea. Buying a few items periodically builds the supply. Buying themes cuts down on having to think about each gift individually. Then the requests from family come early so that all can be finished. What I really like is to receive the bills! Yes it curbs the need at the last minute to go and buy more. A reality check. So big bills are paid before Christmas day and less angst when bills arrive in January. Knowing how much has been spent curbs more spending. Even no need to buy more at sales. I found that my supply of paper, gift bags, tissue and tags is still good for a couple more years! If I see sale items, I visualize my supply at home and stop myself. Of course, if less trips to the stores occur then less money can be spent.
What are your strategies for trying to curb your spending?
#christmasshopping#curbingspending#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro#stoppingtheimpulseshopping#knowingwhentostop

No comments:

Post a Comment