Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Tuesday, December 18, 2018

CHRISTMAS PREPARATIONS ARE ROLLING ALONG

So cashed in some Optimum points at Loblaws and bought lots for Christmas dinner, Christmas Eve seafood and New Years. Had a fun time while babysitting the two littlest grandchildren Sunday and made some sugar cookies. Their decorations were unique to each of them. Presents ready for house deliveries. Took my gift basket to the bank last Friday. Some service people will be getting their bags this week one day at a time. The toy to the toy drive given. The food to the Food Bank given. Already made the charity donations a month ago even though I still get the request for donations in the mail.I have been doing one of my favourite things at Christmas- sitting by my Christmas tree with a knitted or crocheted project. Still trying to use as much of my stash of misc wool on these projects.
Enjoying receiving the odd Christmas card. I think the Postal Strike interfered with my mail. Or maybe some are not sending cards this year.
Last week- a Christmas dinner, a day out with some family and a pot luck dinner with the club gave me some social outings.
Most of all enjoying the Christmas spirit with my husband. Just glad he made it to the Christmas season.
How about you how are your Christmas preparations coming along?
#christmaspreparations#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#funwithfamilyatChristmas#dinneritemsbought#makingsomesugarcookieswithgranchildren#donationstocharitieshelpthematChristmas

No comments:

Post a Comment