Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Saturday, December 15, 2018

A POSTCARD FROM NASHVILLE

My brother and his wife went to Nashville in the Fall. A surprise came with my Christmas card.
Two postcards from their trip.
Can't go south without thinking of Elvis.
Nashville looks like so much fun.
#nashville#elvis#tripos's#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

1 comment:

  1. Both places were so much fun, Memphis is where my teen idol lived, and a joy to go through his home and grounds, and then Nashville, my love of country music, could not have been happier than sitting at the Grand Ole Opry. Second time for me, but first time for Reed and we look forward to going again some day

    ReplyDelete