Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Tuesday, December 11, 2018

CHRISTMAS 2018 MOVES ALONG

Gifts wrapped. Working on a special project for a friend. House looks festive. Now needs a good clean. Some Christmas meal items purchased- like the wine! Available to my daughters and grandchildren if needed for lots of babysitting. Sitting by my Christmas tree with my hubby in the room is the true meaning for me.
I love my Hallmark snowmen and women. Why the grandchildren love the! They are hands on decorations.
Some of my Santas! So how is your Christmas planning going??
#Christmasplanning#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#giftstobewrapped#specialprojectforafriend#abusybutfuntimeoftheyear

No comments:

Post a Comment