Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Sunday, December 9, 2018

WINTER A GOOD TIME FOR HANDWORK

While watching those Hallmark Christmas movies with the predictable endings, I have been using up my scrapes of wool in hats, scarves and a blanket.
This brown, yellow and orange afghan for the couch was started a long time ago. I have found the need to finish all these half finished projects to add to may stash of finished products.
Then came the bag of balls of wool good for small tasks like hats.
The blue in the blue and white hats could almost be Toronto Maple Leaf colours. So some of the work done in the Fall. Can not sit at my computer all day nor be in the garden.
How about you? Are you busy with some knitting or crocheting projects??
#kitting#crocheting#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#hats#scarves#aCanadianwintersureneedshatsandscarves#usingupscrapesofwool#anotherblankettothestash#lotsofcoloursaddvariety

No comments:

Post a Comment