Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Monday, May 1, 2017

MAY BEGINS WITH THE RAIN

Pelting rain off and on all night. Surprised the street is not flooded. I thought that April rain brings May Spring flowers. It can stop any time soon. A little drizzle is okay but the pounding on the skylight was unnerving. So May my favourite month is here. I want to embrace it with Spring activities. Getting outside with fresh air. My table and chairs are on the back porch for outdoor meals and a favourite activity of reading! Adding new knowledge or revisiting old knowledge brings depth to life. To spend some time with my daughters and families will be good time. For Mother's Day weekend, will do separate activities with each daughter to have some quality Mother-Daughter time! Looking forward to it. Planning a staycation to get some minor home renos done. Of course to celebrate an anniversary is always fun. Something simple as it is not a special one! May with the emerging greenery and flowers popping up everywhere in the garden. Love it! Just hope it does not pass too quickly! Have about you? What does May bring in your life?

1 comment:

  1. I would argue that every anniversary is a special one. May brought a robin's nest in our new pergola. Will have to keep the dogs alert to chasing away cats wandering into the yard to eat the young robins.

    ReplyDelete