Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Sunday, April 30, 2017

PATIENCE-A VIRTUE OR A NECESSITY

Patience- how to keep it when all seems to be going wrong.
I found a quote by Idil Ahmed-
"You know great things are coming when everything seems to be going wrong. Old energy is clearing out for new energy to enter. Be Patient!" Good thoughts.
My thoughts- trust in God and Jesus- love others, be positive to attract positive energy and ideas. Be available to loved ones.
Shit Happens!
Patience ebbs and flows. If alone, easier to rant and rave and don't have to be judged by others. In groups, work and common social situations, harder to keep any negative thoughts under rap so easier to walk away from conflict. What if you have patience but others around do not? Listen and then walk away.
I am not virtuous. I am finding I have less patience for stupid. So the answer to my question patience is a necessity! What do you think? How would you describe patience?

1 comment: