Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Sunday, May 14, 2017

#32 BARB'S REFLECTIVE 150- CANADA'S WALK OF FAME

On a sidewalk along King Street in Toronto in the Entertainment District is the Walk of Fame. Edwin Mirvish, an amazing Canadian that brought entertainment to Toronto and Canada is honoured outside the Royal Alexander Theatre. Initiated in July 1996, every year Canadians are chosen to have their name on a slab on the sidewalk. I walked along King Street as a Mother's Day present and snapped photos of my favourite Canadians. So many! Look for other slabs as I honour them this 150 Anniversary celebration!
#walkof fame#toronto#entertainmentdistrict

No comments:

Post a Comment