Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Tuesday, May 16, 2017

#34 BARB'S REFLECTIVE 150- HOCKEY

As the Stanley Cup finals are winding down with ust 4 teams left, it would not be very Canadian to avoid our obsession with hockey. Little kids learn to skate and shortly afterwards join hockey teams. More for boys than girls but today girls are joining the sport in droves. Olympics, Junior Worlds and many other tournaments have been played in honour of the sport we invented and then the world joined. With grandsons, they too are playing on hockey teams and loving the sport. For me, I would love one year for the Toronto Maple Leafs to bring the cup back to our city.

1 comment:

  1. I thoroughly enjoy seeing my grand-daughter Jillian, and my grandson Alex on the ice.

    ReplyDelete