Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Tuesday, May 30, 2017

BEATING THE STORM IN LIFE

While having dinner, I was watching dark clouds to the west come closer. Wanting to plant some vegetables plants and seeds in the garden, I quickly ate so I could get to the garden. Quickly digging some rows and putting in the seeds. Then digging the soil in the garden bins, the plants were placed. Done in the nick of time before the rain started. It made me reflect about the warnings we get in life. Our health! Our finances! Connecting with people! For example, visiting a sick person in the hospital. Helping out the kids with the grandchildren! We all have little or big storms in our lives. Getting the tasks done to manage those storms take tenacity! Sometimes courage! But it is also important to take care of everything. A little insect repellent before getting to the garden would have helped with the mosquito bites on my butt! Thank goodness for after bite to stop the itching!!!

1 comment: