Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Friday, November 30, 2012

NOVEMBER WAS A BUSY MONTH

How was your November? A birthday dinner, Christmas shopping, Remembrance Day celebrations, putting up the Christmas lights, decorating the house, a parade or two and working on the normal routines at work and home made the month quite busy but productive. The arrival of December brings some relief as the bulk of Christmas preparations are done. The fresh tree will be bought in a week and the decorating will occur while watching a Christmas movie! There are are dinners and parties planned! Thank you November for getting me to a good space of being able to enjoy the festive season! Maybe I can get out and snap some much needed photos to use in my blog!!

2 comments: