Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Monday, November 26, 2012

WASN'T THAT A PARTY!

After Black Friday shopping, a local Santa Claus parade and the Argonauts win at Grey Cup, it was a party weekend. People had a good time- no injuries! After the party it is time to get back to the normal daily routines and a Monday morning. An anniversary of any event brings memories and reflections to those involved. So 100 years ago a Toronto team won the Grey Cup and ironically a Toronto team won it again! For me it was not about the winning but people coming from all over Canada to have a party! Celebrating in good spirit with rivalries but respect and all in good fun! Makes us proud to be Canadian that we can respect our differences and love each other anyway!

1 comment:

  1. And, it was a good game. I saw more good plays in this game than in all of the games I've seen this season. I kind of wish Calgary had won (after all, I live in the west) but, being from Toronto, I was happy for the Argonauts too. Now, to get ready for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete