Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Sunday, November 4, 2012

A POSTCARD FROM FALL IN ONTARIO

As our Fall weather is winding down and all the leaves are almost off the trees, I found some postcards from various spots in Ontario depicting the Fall colours and thought I would share them with you.

One camp friend of mine wrote- August 13, 1963-"Dear Barb, We're having a real riot up here on our canoe trip. We're in this little town with one whole store and 2 houses. Maybe? the family will go back to Rock Lake. See you then, Sharon" It was from Kiosk Ontario.
From Minden Ontario family friends wrote- "1969- Dear May and Eli, Having a week at a friends cottage. Weather could be better but at least it's fine. Will call you when we get back. Les and Geoff send their love to everyone. Cheers Eve and Maurice"


If you want a postcard featured here, email me at abdm@rogers.com and I will send you my address so you can send me a postcard.

1 comment: