Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Thursday, November 1, 2012

NOVEMBER THE MONTH OF REMEMBERING

November is the in between month. Fall is starting to end. Day Light Savings time!Turning the clocks back! The trees have lost all their leaves so there is brown on brown. The days are starting to get shorter and darkness prevails. It is a month to gear up for Christmas, shopping, putting the outdoor lights up by the middle of the month, Remembrance Day, and of course a couple of family birthdays that bring some fun. If the weather holds- more outdoor cleanup and raking those last leaves. There is yard waste pickup until the end of November! I like the beginning of months as there is so much promise to set some goals to get "things" done. It is a time to remember as I like to start wearing my poppy today. How do you feel about the new month? Is it just another month or do you have plans?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for all the things I have to remember to do this month. Bah!

    ReplyDelete