Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Monday, September 10, 2012

LOOKING ACROSS THE LAKE

The shore invites us to stand and look across to the other side. Who lives there? What stories can be told from this location? Checking out the vegetation! What fish or other little creatures abound in the water? Do you sit by a shoreline in your location and reflect on the images presented? Do you photograph? Write a poem? Do your grocery list? Sometimes just listening to the noises can be very reflective! The sound of the water! The sound the wind makes through the trees! Look closely at the photograph and tell me what do you see, hear and think!
#lakescugog#ballpoint#mariposatownship#ballpointmariposatownshipkawarthalakes#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

1 comment:

  1. Confronted with this scene, I'd hop in a boat and cruise the opposite shore to see what was there.

    If I didn't have a boat, I'd use binoculars to scan the shore.

    If I had a camera, I photograph the lake, just like you composed your shot, but making sure I kept the far horizon level.

    ReplyDelete