Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Sunday, September 2, 2012

JUST A HAMBURGER JOINT

Adolph and I decided to go to a local hamburger joint for dinner. Banquet burger and fries with a diet coke! The Steer Inn has been in Richmond Hill for over 50 years and is still making burgers- good ones! They will be closing in the near future to make room for development on Yonge Street. It seems strange that many moons ago, I sat with Adolph as a teenager sharing a burger and drink with him. I would never have thought that 45 years forward I would be with the same person eating in the same place. Just a few memories from some good burgers over the years! Do you have a place that brings back memories for you?

1 comment:

  1. I have many such places. I sometimes wish I didn't remember them. I still find it hard to leave them in a box.

    ReplyDelete