Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Sunday, September 9, 2012

A POSTCARD FROM PARIS FRANCE

Paris- the city of love! I found some postcards in my collection from this beautiful city.
Although many people I have known have travelled to this city. I only found one postcard from an old work colleague who went on a trip there in the 1990s.
"My dear Mukibaumers! I miss you all! Sending my best wishes from this interesting city. I have seen all that stuff on the care and more! Going to south of France tomorrow to relax-Take good care-see you soon> P.S. To my groupx XOXOXOXOXOXXX Margaret"



Although I have enjoyed my summer trips to various locations in Ontario, Paris is still high on my bucket list to visit. Eh bien- perhaps in the Springtime.
If you want a postcard featured here, email me at abdm@rogers.com and I will send you my address so you can send me a postcard.

2 comments:

  1. My visit to Paris was memorable: I had my pocket picked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I had my wallet stolen at the Eaton Centre in Toronto years ago. I guess there are thieves everywhere in this world.

    ReplyDelete