Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Tuesday, September 18, 2012

LIFE IS A GAMBLE

Do you ever think how many gambling references are made to Life? " You have to play the cards you are dealt!" When did your mother give you a deck of cards to get through life? Marriage is a gamble! Trying to get a new job is a gamble. Like the Kenny Rogers' song- Know when to hold them, know when to fold them, know when to walk away, know when to run! He was not really talking about a card game, was he? Life can be a crap shoot! Roll the dice and see what you get! I will bet on you to get the project! I am sure there are many more phrases that will come to mind, I will lay odds on it!

1 comment: