Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Monday, February 6, 2012

THE LASAGNA WAS GOOD

Adolph was at it again for his family. He spent the first part of Super Bowl Sunday making a delicious lasagna for his girls. There is something about giving to others in many ways that make life so fulfilling. Is there something you can do for the people in your lives today? Small gestures? What makes you happy when you give? The smile on the recipients' faces! Stretching yourself? Feeling you made the world a better place? When you receive, do you appreciate the gift?  I watch my husband when he cooks and he becomes alive and focussed. What makes you come alive?
Tell me your stories. If you can not comment here, then email me at abdm@rogers.com and I will transcribe your comments or ideas here.
You can also visit Adolph's blog and ask about cooking tips. http://granpalovestocook.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment