Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Monday, February 6, 2012

THE QUEEN'S DIAMOND JUBILEE

60 years is a long time to do any job. So Queen Elizabeth begins a year of celebrations. Even someone so famous and adored, must face the fact it is also a reminder of her father's death. She was a young married woman with little children in 1952 that had to step up to a tremendous task too soon. Yet she did it. And what a job she has done! Hopefully the year will be a time for not only celebration but reflection! Here, Here! To the Queen!

1 comment:

  1. You mean that, 7 years ago, I celebrated the diamond jubilee of my life and no-one threw me a party? I feel cheated!

    ReplyDelete