Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Wednesday, February 29, 2012

LEAP YEAR

Leap year always brings interesting possibilities. One more day before the first of the month bills are due. Special birthdays for leap year babies. Adding another day until Christmas. Astronomically correcting real times the earth rotates in a year! Or whatever the real scientists have to say! How did the name Leap Year originate? What not call it- add another day to the calendar? What are your thoughts? What would you call it, if we were going to change the name? Anyway, enjoy the day!

1 comment:

  1. When you get to be my age, an extra day always comes in handy. Now, I think I'll leap into my bed and have a nap.

    ReplyDelete