Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Sunday, February 19, 2012

WRITING THE FAMILY EULOGY

How to summarize someone's life is a major endeavor. A little history, some favourite activities, some humourous but not off colour stories, and the emotional piece kept in check. Including family that can not get up to speak but honouring them as well. Have you ever had to write the eulogy and present at a loved one's funeral? I had the honour to talk about my Mom. Rest in peace, Momsie!

1 comment:

  1. It must have been difficult. I've heard several eulogies by children of deceased parents. All were good because they came from the heart.

    ReplyDelete