Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Saturday, February 11, 2012

THE ROAD TO

Hell is paved with good intentions. I used to think this really meant hell as in the afterlife but as I age I begin to see it as the hell we create for ourselves while living. Regrets, being duped by bad people, wishing we had done more, well you understand, don't you? A wise person in my life reminded me that in order to forgive others, we must forgive ourselves first for whatever mistakes we made. Especially perceived poor judgement of being involved with the wrong people. Moving on means having the courage to move on. Stand tall and look for the good people and the opportunities that are there. Are you facing a bad time? Are you having trouble forgiving? Love yourself first! The rest will come with time.

1 comment:

  1. I remember getting very similar advice from you two years ago. It might have been February, 2010. I took your good advice to heart and I'm now in a much better and happier place. Thanks, Barb!

    ReplyDelete