Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Monday, February 27, 2012

DID YOU WIN AN AWARD DURING THE AWARDS' SEASON?

Now with the awards' season over, it is time to reflect on awards generally. Although we saw our fill of stars dressed in fabulous dresses, only a handful really won any big prizes. I just find it fun to watch until I need to turn off the TV to go to sleep. I have not made it to the end of any show yet this season!! In your life if you could give out awards, what would the award be and to whom would you give it? The best Mom, the best Dad, the best boss, well you understand what I am saying. Do you think you deserve an award for the best effort in any project or endeavor you are undertaking? Or do you think some of the awards are over rated? I like the Nobel Peace Prize as the ultimate prize. What are your thoughts? To award or not to award, that is the question?

1 comment:

  1. “In the name of the hungry, of the naked, of the crippled, of the homeless, of the blind, in their name, I accept the award” (Mother Teresa of Calcutta).

    ReplyDelete